Posted on Nov 15, 2012 | 0 comments
1. What is your life story?
1. I grew up in a small town in Pennsylvania, studied photography in downtown Pittsburgh, and then bought a one way ticket to New York City.
2. What is your philosophy on fashion?
2. Fashion is interesting, it’s more of an industry word to me. Style within fashion, whether it’s how you dress or act is what’s important. Dressing comfortably, acting confidently. I think that’s what shows more than anything.
3. What fuels your passions?
3. Experiences and being able to meet new people. My passions are things that I will give up a lot for, and in return they put me in situations and experiences that are once in a lifetime. The opportunity to know that I can keep putting myself in those situations is the fuel.
Photo 1: Glen Allsop